Sunday 21 November 2010

Long road back....

It seems I've allowed this blog to languish into obscurity.
Well no more!!! Updates will be coming a bit more often now. However there are a few changes that will be coming...

About 2 months ago I was involved in a serious bike accident which left me looking like this:


And with a severely damaged left arm. For a while this meant most of my main interests were out. No bikes, no martial arts and no djing!
However I re-discovered a love of actual production and my other interests have been fuelled by this long period of 'thinking time'.

This used to be a mainly music blog for me but I'm going to shift it to take into account these other interests. So expect more posts but about more varied things.

Not leaving the music....just adding to it!

Stay tuned....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: