Thursday 26 July 2007

Promo Mix

Here is a promo mix that I put together for a bar/club. As the picture shows they also have people eating there so they were adamant that there be no hip-hop or thug music on there and definitely none of that scratchy business! (The sacrifices us working DJ's make are many)...Anyway, I thought it turned out OK in the end...nothing fancy just a mix in 3 parts to demonstrate some of the different styles that I could play for them. So here it is for you all to enjoy, no tricks just simple mixing to let the tunes speak for themselves:

Promo Mix-Part 1
Lucy Pearl-Don't Mess With My Man
Hall & Oates Vs Pharell-I Can't Go Frontin' For That (Hwen's Special Blend)
Nu Shooz-I Can't Wait
Timex Social Club-Rumors

Promo Mix-Part 2
Endgames-Ecstacy
Roy Ayres-Hot (Rascale's Extended Mix)
Kelis-80's Joint
Tweet-Boogie Tonight (Mr K Re-Edit)
De La Soul-Keepin The Faith (Straight Pass Mix)

Promo Mix-Part 3
Gladys Knight-Bourgie Bourgie
Unlimited Touch-I Hear Music In The Streets (Rascale's Mixable Re-Edit)
DJ Gregory-Don't Know Malendro
DJ Spen Feat. Ann Nesby-It's So Easy
The Braxtons-The Boss (Kenlou Mix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

please repost these on zshare!!